Monday, May 7, 2012

Lemonade Mini Sessions

I am sooo excited about the Lemonade Mini Sessions.  I originally had one date set in mind, but then of course I chose a holiday weekend, so I opened it up for 2 dates.  If there isn't very much interest in one of the dates, I might change the location to my house, but that is TBD.  These are great for girls and boys and will be so much fun for your little ones!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!  Also, for future reference, I will be doing 3 more mini sessions for 2012.  In July, I am doing watermelon minis for summer....in October, I am doing Halloween costume minis....and in November, I am doing Christmas minis (great for Christmas cards!).

Here are the details for the Lemonade Stand Minis!  I think these will fill up fast by the response I've been getting on facebook so book now if you are interested.

Where   : Will Rogers Park in OKC
When    :  May 26th and June 16th (email me to set up your time slot)
Cost      :  $75
What     :  30 minute sessions for up to 3 kids
Includes :  CD with copyright release of 10-20 edited images

*Recommendations - For ages 6 months to 8 years.  Wear bright spring and summer colors and feel free to layer and add hats/fedoras, suspenders, etc.

Please email me at mirandasmallphotography@gmail.com to set up your spot and/or if you have any questions!







No comments:

Post a Comment